How To Get Payers To Approve Authorization Requests Quick!
Pre authorizations is an important part of a medical practice. If you are seeing patients out of network, even more so! Commonly health care providers and practices are scrambling to find balance between time for patient care and the increasing administrative burden of prior authorizations and denials. On average, 14.6 hours per week is spent on pre authorizations and UM (utilization management), totalling more than $68,000 per year, per practice. Let us show you how to simplify this process and save valuable time for your staff and practice.
Some of the major insurance companies have extremely specific guidelines, being educated and confident of this up front will significantly increase your success rate. Provider cannot allow payers to determine how patients are treated, this webinar will allow your practice to take back that power and get authorizations and referrals upon first submission. Our expert speaker Stephanie Thomas will show your team tips on how to identify where to find payer specific guidelines and what to provide in requests to get better results from their hard work!
Make sure your entire care team attends this highly informative webinar, this will protect your bottom line.
- Provide you with the knowledge of what payers are looking for!
- Help you to streamline internal processes.
- Guide you to appeal a denied authorization properly.
- Train you on how to identify areas of risk.
- Enable you to know the pros and cons of each type of preauthorization request.
- Make you feel confident about the documentation you are submitting for various authorization requests.
- Time Management, how to structure your day.
- Guide you on how to obtain correct information from patients so you have everything you need to request authorizations.
- Pros and cons of outsourcing this process.
- Referrals and pre-authorization - details defined.
- Creating efficient workflow: Recommended items for workflow creation and approval success
- Obtaining correct info
- Insurance verification
- Organizing payer info
- Time management
- Documentation recommendations
- Dealing with external companies and auths
- Live rep authorizations
- How to appeal a denied authorization, Denial trends
- Utilizing online portals
- To outsource or not
- Payer guidelines and processes
- How to appeal a denied authorization
- How to organize information to best deliver to payer
- Importance of insurance verification
- Efficiency in workflow
Who Should Attend
- Medical office staff
- Office managers
- Pre authorization staff
- Billing staff
- Billing managers
- Front desk staff
- Medical assistants
|Jul 14, 2022||Out of Network-Increase your Reimbursement||60 Mins||$199.00|
|Jun 08, 2022||Audit records and improve documentation using new Evaluation and Management rules||60 Mins||$199.00|
|May 11, 2022||No Surprises Act of 2022-Do you know what this means for your practice?||60 Mins||$199.00|
|Apr 19, 2022||Pre authorization-A 360 view||60 Mins||$199.00|
|Mar 08, 2022||Uncover The Secrets Of Out Of Network Billing||60 Mins||$199.00|
|Feb 03, 2022||Pre-Authorization Updates for 2022||60 Mins||$199.00|
|Dec 14, 2021||Telehealth Updates for 2022||60 Mins||$199.00|