How to get pre authorizations approved
Pre-Authorizations in 2022 are by far the most time consuming administrative task in any medical office. The insurance payers have up’ d the requirements, changed the policies and complicated an already complicated process.
Healthcare is changing and we all must adjust and understand payer everchanging guidelines. Insurance companies have the advantage to see how patients are utilizing their coverage and what treatments they have already received. While the preauthorization process is in place to prevent duplicate/unnecessary treatments, it can also delay necessary healthcare needs.
This webinar will go over the steps of the process in detail of how to get to the finish line successfully, with the least amount of frustration and administrative cost and burden as possible.
Medicare LCD’s will also be covered in this session. It is important to understand these policies for Medicare aged patients with HMO replacement plans that may follow these coverage guidelines. Protect your clinic from costly audits and denials!
Join us for this in-depth webinar to assist you and your practice to learn tips, speed up the process and successfully obtain prior authorization. Real world examples will be discussed as well and a Q&A session for attendees to bring their tough questions to our speaker.
- Payer requirements/guidelines-How to locate and understand
- How to submit for preauthorization effectively and follow up processes
- Third party companies (i.e.. Aim, Evicore, Medsolutions, RadMD, Magellan etc)
- Clinical documentation-what to include with your request
- Preauthorization denials-resubmission, peer to peer and appeal process
- Streamlining internal processes
- Patient involvement and communication
- How to stay informed of payer changes/updates
- 10 tips on how to build a solid preauthorization team
- Documentation tips and clinical information importance
- Communication techniques for patients and providers
- Preauthorization denial reasons and how to proceed
- Medicare LCD’s, trickle down to HMO/PPO replacement policies
Who Should Attend
- Medical office staff
- Office managers
- Pre-authorization staff
- Billing staff
- Billing managers
- Front desk staff
- Medical assistants
|Oct 20, 2022||Auditing Payer Contracts for Payment Accuracy||60 Mins||$199.00|
|Sep 29, 2022||Proven Process To Prevent Insurance Denials & Increase Reimbursements||60 Mins||$199.00|
|Jul 14, 2022||Out of Network-Increase your Reimbursement||60 Mins||$199.00|
|Jun 08, 2022||Auditing Records With New 2022 Evaluation And Management Rules||60 Mins||$149.00|
|May 11, 2022||No Surprises Act of 2022-Do you know what this means for your practice?||60 Mins||$199.00|
|Apr 19, 2022||Pre authorization-A 360 view||60 Mins||$149.00|
|Mar 08, 2022||Uncover The Secrets Of Out Of Network Billing||60 Mins||$149.00|