How to write an effective appeal letter and follow up for success
Appeals are confusing. Appeals can seem impossible. Results may seem not worth the effort. In this webinar you will find useful tools and resources to understand the appeal process and how to turn your A/R around and get PAID for those claims after appeal.
Payers have different processes, they change frequently, and we will go over the steps for the major commercial payers as well as Medicare Part B Reopening, reconsideration, and appeals processing. Understanding the processes are 90% of the battle.
Once you understand what process is needed for your claim, our expert speaker Stephanie Thomas will show you how to write or verbalize your reason for appeal and the outcome you expect. Keywords in appeals are gold to getting good results and we will share these nuggets with our attendees.
Follow up is also key! Our speaker has created a bulletproof follow up process to be sure your claim is getting the attention it needs for proper payment. Squeaky wheel gets the grease!
- How to write/verbalize appeal reason and expectation of outcome
- Proper follow up tools
- What to watch for in denials
- When to appeal and when to say “Uncle”
- Getting patients involved in the process
- Different payer appeal definitions and processes
- Missed revenue
- Increased denials and no follow through for appeal
- Appeal misunderstanding
- Increasing over 60 accounts receivable
- Incorrect reimbursements
- Incorrect patient billing
- All of these issues will be addressed and how to prevent them in the future
- Appeal success
- Time management
- A/R control and increased revenue
- Working Denials and when to appeal
- Follow up process.
Who Should Attend
- Medical office staff
- Office managers
- Billing staff
- Billing managers
- Front desk staff
- Medical assistants
|Sep 29, 2022||Top 10 Insurance Denials-How To Fight Them And Get Paid||60 Mins||$199.00|
|Aug 23, 2022||How to get pre authorizations approved||60 Mins||$149.00|
|Jul 14, 2022||Out of Network-Increase your Reimbursement||60 Mins||$199.00|
|Jun 08, 2022||Auditing Records With New 2022 Evaluation And Management Rules||60 Mins||$149.00|
|May 11, 2022||No Surprises Act of 2022-Do you know what this means for your practice?||60 Mins||$149.00|
|Apr 19, 2022||Pre authorization-A 360 view||60 Mins||$149.00|
|Mar 08, 2022||Uncover The Secrets Of Out Of Network Billing||60 Mins||$149.00|